Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tigers 2006

This Year was the greatest year of baseball that I have ever witness. These Dates stick out in my mind

April 17th: Jim Leyland Rant
April 29th: 18-1 smoking of the Twins
May 20th: 7-6 win against the Reds
June 1st: 7-6 walkoff win against the Yankees
June 24th: 7-6 win over cards (I was listen to this one in my car and they tied the game in the 9th I screamed)
June 27th: Gumtime outduels the Rockets 4-0
July 19h: 5-2 over White Soxs (Monore Home Run, The First time I believe the team was going to the playoffs)
July 28th: 3-2 win over the twins (I stayed in instead of hanging out w/ my friends)
August 4th-6th: Sweep the Indians (Friday Monore 8th inn Game winning home run, Sat: Pudge Walkoff, Sun: 1-0 shutout)
August 30th: Monore beats the yanks with a 3 run 2 out top of the 9th Homerun 5-3
Sept 24th: Clinched first playoff birth since 1987
Oct 5th: First Playoff win in 19 years
Oct 6th: Kenny-Kenny
Oct 7th: ALDS 3-1 Tigers
Oct 13th: More Kenny
Oct 14th: Mags 3run ALCS winning walkoff homerun. This is my greatest moment as a Tiger baseball fan, I will never forgot this where I was and how awesome it truly was
Oct 21st: First world series game in 22 years
Oct 22nd: First world series win in 22 years (Kenny-Kenny and Pine tar)
Oct 27th: Even that we lost to the cards 4-1 it was a great season and one that I will remember for ever.


Thank You Tigers for making this year special, hoping for more of the same in 2007

No comments: